Brief History of Funeral Home
Founded in 1906 by Funeral Director William Sullivan, the business for many years was located on Main Street in Royal Oak, first at the northwest corner of Main and Second Street, and a short time later at the northeast corner of Main and Third Streets. William Sullivan also operated a flourishing livery business at this location until 1923, when automobiles had replaced horses. He was a charter member of the Royal Oak Volunteer Fire Department, and later its chief.
» Learn more about our history